If you are a student we have a great opportunity for you to get involved in ArtStir Denver to display and sell your art through our student art bin! ArtStir Denver 2013 is a creative art market exclusively showcasing Colorado creatives designed to stir up the artist in all of us with a spirited blend of Colorado art, music and style. Featured works include paintings, sculpture, photography, illustration, textiles, furnishings, wood, mixed media and more.
- Event Dates: Friday, May 24, 2013: 4 pm – 8 pm
Saturday, May 25, 2013: 11 am – 8 pm
Sunday, May 26, 2013: 11 am – 6 pm
Monday, May 27, 2013: 11 am – 6 pm
- Event Location: ArtStir Denver 2013 will be held at the Denver Pavilions in Downtown Denver, along Glenarm Place between 15th and 17th streets, and adjacent surface parking lots over the Memorial Day weekend.
- Booth layout: Booth spaces are approximately 10’ wide by 10’ deep. Each tent will be shared by 3 student artists. Displays must be professional and aesthetically pleasing. Artists display all works at their own risk. ArtStir Denver 2013 is not responsible for damage, theft or loss of an Artist’s property, or personal injury resulting from participation in ArtStir Denver 2013.
- Booth fees: $100 per student for the full 4 days. Fees include 2 — 8 foot skinny tables, 2 table cloths, one 10’ x 10’ white tent and 3 fold up chairs. If you don’t like the idea of sharing a booth you can get your own booth at a student discount of $300.
1. Artwork must be original in concept, design, and execution.
2. All work must be for sale.
3. Students must provide proof that they are a students at a Colorado school
4. All artists must occupy their respective booths for the duration of the event.
REGISTER TODAY! Call 303.515.4844 or email ArtStirDenver@ArtStirDenver.com