AIGA Colorado Fellow Nominations
AIGA Colorado invites you to nominate an outstanding member of the design community for recognition as a 2014 – 2015 AIGA Fellow.
The AIGA Fellow program is a means of recognizing designers who have made a significant contribution to raising the standards of excellence in practice and conduct within our design community as well as in our AIGA chapter.
The 2014 – 2015 Fellow(s) will be awarded before the start of the Fall event series and publicly honored at AIGA Colorado’s 25th Anniversary Celebration and Fellows Gala in June 2015.
Nominations due by Friday, March 7th.
The Nominee Must
- Be a practitioner and/or educator with more than fifteen years experience in the profession
- Be a member in good standing
- Have made a significant contribution to AIGA.
- Have made a positive impact within their local or regional design community.
- Have advanced excellence in graphic design as a discipline, profession, and cultural force.
To Nominate Someone
To nominate an individual for the 2014 – 2015 AIGA Colorado Fellow Award, please submit a nomination here.
Previous AIGA Colorado Fellows include:
2004: Robert W. Taylor, Robert W. Taylor Design
2007: Connie Asher, Asher Studio and Robert Morehouse, Vermilion, Inc.
2011: Marian Halliday and Fred Murrell, Rocky Mountain College of Art & Design
2013: Deborah Williams, OMGWhiz! and John Kjos, Community College of Denver