Robert Taylor Professional Grant Deadline this Sunday
Have a conference you want to attend? Training you want to participate in? Want to start a special project but don’t have the capital? Maximize your membership and grow your passion for design with the Robert Taylor Professional Grant. We want to support and nurture our design community by supporting you, our foundation members! These funds are designed to help you gain a new skill, perspective, or income stream. This grant is just for you — our Sustaining and Supporting Members — to help further develop your career and meet your professional goals.
There is still time to apply! Applications are due by midnight on Sunday, December 15, 2013.
- There will be one grant of up to $1,500 awarded in the winter of 2014.
- Must be a current AIGA Colorado member at the Sustaining or Supporter level and reside and work 75%-100% of the time in Colorado.
- AIGA Board is not eligible to apply.
How to apply:
- Draft a proposal of 500 words or less about your project and goals. Tell us what you will use the funds for, what you will gain from it, and why it will benefit your career. Explain how you will share your experience with AIGA Colorado members when your project is underway or completed.
- Include your name, personal address, phone, email, membership number and work title, company name, address and phone.
- Send your proposal to the AIGA Colorado Robert Taylor Professional Grant Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org by December 15, 2013.
The Board of Directors will review your request and award the Grants on February 15, 2014.
If you are awarded the Robert Taylor Grant:
- After you’ve completed your project, you will be required to share it. How you share it is up to you – but we encourage you to write an article or produce a video for the AIGA Colorado website, create a workshop, or open your studio for a night to talk about what you experienced. If you have another format to share your experience, just let us know. This must be done within 60 days of receiving the grant.
- When receiving the Robert Taylor Grant funds, you agree to allow AIGA Colorado to promote the grant by announcing you as the recipient and sharing your project and goals publicly.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to earn some extra cash to further your career!