Total Scholarship offered:
First place $1,500
Second Place $500
Application Fee: $10
Application Deadline: March 24th, 2017
College students from around Colorado can submit their entries to be selected for the interview process as the AIGA Colorado Board searches for the 2017 Robert Taylor Scholarship recipient.
BEFORE you submit, you must:
- Be an AIGA CO member. Have your member ID # ready.
- Academic transcript: uploaded as a multi-page pdf.
- 3 portfolio pieces: uploaded as .jpgs or .pdfs
- Be prepared to answer questions within the application process. There is not a way to save your progress.
- Have $10 payment ready. ( You will receive the link to complete the application fee payment. Please follow through with it in order to be considered for RT Scholarship).
Please enter your information, and answer all questions in the application form.
Your browser is too old to view this site.
Do yourself a favor and upgrade it to the latest version.