The Denver Pavilions is pleased to invite you to apply for ArtStir Denver 2013, an all-new Memorial Day weekend marketplace to be held in the heart of Downtown Denver from May 24-May 27. ArtStir Denver will exclusively showcase local and regional artists with a lively blend of art, music and style that is sure to ‘stir up the artist’ in all of us!
All Colorado Creatives are welcome and encouraged to apply and share their unique flare at ArtStir Denver. Featured works include paintings, sculpture, photography, illustration, textiles, jewelry, furnishings, mixed media and more. What better way to enjoy the month of May than with a variety of local creativity that allows all to shop their art off!
If accepted, Artists will enjoy the following benefits from ArtStir Denver participation:
- Exposure in front of a large Memorial Day weekend audience estimated at 75,000 in attendance over the four days including Day of Rock attendees on Saturday, May 28 at Denver Pavilions and the 16th St Mall & surrounding surface lots
- Extensive advertising and promotional campaign highlighting ArtStir Denver Artists
- No application fee for applying to ArtStir
Mark your calendars! Important dates include:
- April 26, 2013: Application deadline
- May 10, 2013: Deadline for accepted Artists to commit to exhibit, return a signed Exhibitor Contract and remit the booth fee.
Click HERE to register on Zapplication!
For details regarding ArtStir Denver or the application process, please go to www.ArtStirDenver.com. If you have any questions, please call us at 303.515.4844 or email us at ArtStirDenver@ArtStirDenver.com.
We look forward to celebrating your creativity on Memorial Day weekend!