Saturday April 26th
McNichols Civic Center Building, 3rd Floor,
144 West Colfax Denver, CO 80202
The Review is open to design and advertising students at all levels in the Rocky Mountain region. Get invaluable feedback on your portfolio as it is reviewed by up to five creative professionals, and compete for scholarships and prizes!
Art Directors Club of Denver and AIGA Colorado invite you to help shape young designers by giving them feedback on their portfolios at The Review. We are asking for a two hour commitment for one of the two sessions below. If you would like to be a reviewer, please contact Susan Stites: email@example.com
- 9:30-10am: Student and Reviewer check-in
- 10-12pm: 4 to 5, 20 min. reviews.
- 12pm – 1pm: The Design Dilemma: Freelancer or Agency Designer. Lunch Panel Discussion, with lunch provided
- 11:30am-1pm: Student and Reviewer check-in
- 1 -3pm: 4 to 5, 20 min. reviews
$10 – Student members of ADCD and AIGA Colorado
We will be giving away scholarships and prizes to the best books for each session. Good luck!