To continue our year-long celebration of AIGA Colorado’s 25th anniversary, we wanted to highlight 25 benefits of being an AIGA member.
1. Adobe Discount
2. Wacom discounts
3. Health insurance: AIGA now has a Private Health Insurance Exchange for members
4. Healthy Choice discounts on products like LASIK vision correction, telemedicine, prescriptions, chiropractic services and more
5. Pet Insurance
6. Mortgage assistance
7. SkillShare Discount
8. Member portfolios through Behance
9. Local Event Discount
10. Shake Discounts
11. Access to the Design Jobs listing database
12. Shutterstock discounts
13. Moo discounts
14. Lynda discounts
15. Business owners and professional liability insurance options
16. Book discounts (up to 50%)!
17. Listing in the Designer Directory
18. Design Salaries – receive the definitive guide for compensation in the arts
19. Discount on “Business Perspectives for Creative Leaders” at Yale
20. Free Classes from Massive Online Open Courses (MOOCs)
21. HOW Design Conference discount + Discounts on F+W Media publications
22. Design competition entry fee at a 25% reduction
23. The fourth edition of AIGA Design Business and Ethics (a series outlining the critical ethical and professional issues encountered by designers and their clients) will be released in 2015
24. FedEx Discounts
25. Camaraderie of fellow designers (priceless!)
Of course this is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to all of the great benefits AIGA has to offer. Not a member yet? What are you waiting for?
Your browser is too old to view this site.
Do yourself a favor and upgrade it to the latest version.