On Tuesday, January 16th, join AIGA Colorado & General Assembly for an evening of hearing from forward-thinking visual designers. Our crew of expert panelists will give us a rare glimpse into their thought processes around design thinking, problem-solving, and creative inspiration.
Specifically, we will talk through:
- How visual design impacts branding.
- Ways in which visual design tells a story.
- New tools & techniques for visual designers.
- Ways to stay creative & inspired.
- New challenges & opportunities for visual designers (i.e. AR & VR).
- Product examples of visual design in action from these expert designers.
- Predictions about the future of visual design.
Why It Matters: Design is one of the most powerful forces in our lives. It affects our morning commute, how we experience websites and apps, and how we communicate with each other. Gaining a better understanding of this universal force will help you see the world and your projects through a fascinating new lens.
Check-in & Networking: 6:00 – 6:15 pm
Panel Discussion: 6:15 – 7:15 pm
Q&A and Networking 7:15 – 7:30 pm
Kara Fellows, Illustrator & Designer
Sara Seal, Creative Director, Hello Waldo
Josh Jevons, Designer, Cactus
Travis Bartlett, Founder & CEO, BARTLETT creative LLC
Read more about the panelists