On Tuesday, February 13th, join AIGA Colorado & General Assembly for an evening of hearing from forward-thinking User Experience Designers. Our crew of expert panelists will give us a rare glimpse into their thought processes around design thinking, problem-solving, and creative inspiration.
Specifically, we will talk through:
- How UX Design impacts business goals, product development, and user acquisition/retention.
- New tools & techniques for UX designers.
- Ways to stay creative & inspired.
- New challenges & opportunities for UX designers (i.e. designing for new devices).
- Examples of UX design in action from these expert designers.
- Predictions about the future of UX design.
Why It Matters: Design is one of the most powerful forces in our lives. It affects our morning commute, how we experience websites and apps, and how we communicate with each other. Gaining a better understanding of this universal force will help you see the world and your projects through a fascinating new lens.
Check-in & Networking: 6:00 – 6:15 pm
Panel Discussion: 6:15 – 7:15 pm
Q&A and Networking 7:15 – 7:30 pm
Paul McAleer, Associate Experience Director, Rightpoint
Mike Heighway, Designer and Art Director
Geoff Thomas, Principal and Founder, Guiceworks
Ross Kraemer, Lead UX Designer, Transamerica
Alicia C. Raciti, Lead Experience/Service Designer, Charter Communications
Read more about the panelists