On Thursday, March 15th, join AIGA Colorado & General Assembly for an evening of hearing from forward-thinking Product Designers. Our crew of expert panelists will give us a rare glimpse into their thought processes around design thinking, problem-solving, and creative inspiration.
Specifically, we will talk through:
- How Product Design relates to product discovery, product management, and UX Design.
- How to prioritize new products & features.
- New tools & techniques for Product Designers.
- Ways to stay creative & inspired.
- New challenges & opportunities for Product Designers (i.e. designing for new devices).
- Examples of product design in action from these expert designers.
- Predictions about the future of Product Design.
Why It Matters: Design is one of the most powerful forces in our lives. It affects our morning commute, how we experience websites and apps, and how we communicate with each other. Gaining a better understanding of this universal force will help you see the world and your projects through a fascinating new lens.
Check-in & Networking: 6:00 – 6:15 pm
Panel Discussion: 6:15 – 7:15 pm
Q&A and Networking 7:15 – 7:30 pm
Kris Niles, Product Designer, Basecamp
Jason Balaire, Founder, Belworld Creative, INC
Pete Kinser, Principal, ThinkWyn
Danielle Gardner, Product Designer, GoSpotCheck
Alex Griffis, Director of User Experience, EMS Software
Read more about the panelists