As a matter of convenience, we offer programs for those who are more inclined to participate in AIGA if they can do so within the environs of Boulder.
We see our purpose as three-fold:
- To encourage participation in AIGA.
- To support our design community through social interaction, events, and training.
- To connect our design community by fostering relationships with local studios, relevant businesses, the university, and area professionals
Since 2015 we have hosted numerous events in Boulder and Longmont including studio tours, drink & draws, speaker series, craft works, shop talks, film screenings, maker space events, a portfolio review, and two book-based events.
Our current board members include:
- Walter Breakell, Senior UX + Product Designer
- Rachel Byland, Freelance Designer
- Michael Signorella, Creative Director, Studio Signorella
- Erin Vito, Creative Director, Grow Design
- Natalie Slater, UI/UX Designer, Nutrien
- Nelson Esseveld, Brand Marketing Manager, TapInfluence
- Amy Hayes, Art Director, Vermilion Design + Digital
Find us on social media!